On Demand Webinars
13 Hours 21 Minutes Webinar CEUS available.
6 Hour Webinar CEUS available.
Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain (6 hours)
6 hour webinar. Continuing Education Units are available for educators/teachers, Social Workers, Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Pathologists, Psychologists and other Mental Health Practitioners and Professionals.
- Transform your work with kids-The secret to co-regulation for better attachment
- Master application of the 7 senses for increased connection, effectiveness and accessibility
- Combat the hijackers of executive function and emotion regulation
Anxiety, panic, inattention and stress are at epidemic proportion for our kids and teens, leaving them unable to play, learn and grow. Many kids feel disconnected, lonely, scared, sad and angry, left vulnerable to depression, anxiety, disconnection, and psychological and physiological challenges.
Anxiety and fear are the grand hijackers of kids attention, focus and self-regulation.
In this highly experiential seminar, we will dig deep into the most challenging diagnoses and behaviors including:
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Anxiety, intense worry, fear
- Aggression and angry outbursts
- Risk taking behaviors
- and more . . .
This integrative approach to yoga and mindfulness includes:
- Sensory integration activities
- Co-regulation mastery
- Chair-based exercises
- Cognitive behavioral approaches
- Sensorimotor modalities
This course was taught and filmed live in 2018 by PESI.
Audio and digital seminar formats available. ($199)
8-10 Hour Course
This self-paced online workshop shows you how today’s challenges can build your child’s resiliency. You walk away with practical tools to help children manage their feelings while showing them how best to live their life from a sense of personal power and agency.
- More than 20 video presentations that offer a new framework for understanding anxiety in children
- More than 30 embodied exercises to help children access their inner strength
- Readings, short films, and video resources to support learning
- Online forums to connect with other parents and caregivers about ways to help your child thrive, even when life is challenging
For those taking this course, I will be hosting an 8-week live support group for parents and caregivers. I will facilitate a guided discussion about the material in the course and answer any questions you have about it, including helping you apply the information and strategies to your own kiddo(s). Having the support of others is so important and I hope this gives you some relief in knowing that you are not alone. Below are dates for the ﬁrst cohort.
*If you have a group of friends/ colleagues that want to form a support group together on your preferred dates and times, I am oﬀering to create exclusive support groups upon request. Email me directly with these requests (space for these are limited).
If you miss a live session, you may receive a recording that is only viewable to members of the private parent support group. The next course dates are TBD. Please pre-register below for more information.
In order to learn more about the next live 8 week support group, please ﬁll out this pre–registration form.
Have questions? Use this form to contact me