As therapists, parents are one of our biggest blindspots. We feel like we have limited time and options for collaborating and working with them. And honestly for most of us, it just
As therapists, parents are one of our biggest blindspots.
We feel like we have limited time and options for collaborating and working with them.
And honestly for most of us, it just wasn’t something we were taught.
But families are systems. One’s in which parents don’t know what to do or what to say…often taking things from bad to worse.
So if you’re not working with the entire system in which your young clients live, every bit of progress you make in individual sessions will soon fall away.
As an internationally recognized therapist known as “The Parent Whisperer” I’ve spent my career mastering the art of engaging difficult to reach parents.
Now in this must-have one day training I’ll share the tools, strategies and how-to approaches you need to go beyond individual therapy and confidently integrate parents into treatment so kids and their families can live with more joy, greater ease, and lasting peace.
In just one day, you discover how you can:
- Develop self-leadership skills for both parent and child
- Achieve the goal to help parents see more clearly
- Remove yourself from the tornado – lead them from chaos to clarity
- Stay out of the drama – not your job to fix it
- Support self-sufficiency – or you’ll burn out
- Help parents come up with the answers – empower them
- Bring certainty, clarity, and groundedness to parents
Join me for this transformational one-day event to empower parents to be the change agents in their children’s lives!
(Friday) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm